Private and confidential files have to remain free from the scrupulous eyes of the users. A computer is a goldmine of personal as well as private information. With every default and settings made on the laptop, a user believes to add security to it to make it end-to-end encrypted to avoid any third-party to get access and create a nuisance. This can be placed on your laptop and as well as on the screen saver too. Hp helps you in this by adding protection to it with the help of steps given below:
- Sign-in to the system from the admin access. A password can also be set up if your account is used by multiple users.
- Move to the start menu and get access to the control panel when it is prompted to open all the programs. Afterward, move to the user account.
- For the creation of passphrase and in case of already exist any code, move for adding another one. Go for managing another account. At last, click on “create a new one.”
- Insert any code on one’s choice and don’t forget adding special characters and/or numbers to make it secure.
- Get back to user account screen for verifying that the account is password-protected. Once the process is completed and up-to-date, you will receive an alert stating that the passphrase is protected now. Just hit the OK button thereon for finishing the process.
Protect your system with the help of a toll-free number. Dial HP Laptop Support Number Canada 1-855-687-3777 to get rid of instant issues that have been occurring in your HP device. Our team is available 24*7 to bring protection to the doorstep. So, don’t waste even a second and reach us for negligible rates. Assistance is accommodated through our website with the help of live-chat.